Dr Shehab Faragallah is my guest this week and we are talking tongues! He is a dentist and a business owner of a dental practice on the Gold Coast in Australia for the past 10 years. Dr Faragallah has practiced all facets of the field including cosmetic, general, paediatric, restorative, orthodontic and surgical dentistry, with a special interest in Oral myology. He is also the owner of the innovative product to train our tongue muscles called Myospots. This is a fascinating episode where we chat about:
- What made Dr Shehab interested in tongue positioning.
- Why we need to increase tongue muscle tone.
- How to get correct tongue posture/ position.
- How tongue strength and posture helps with aesthetic facial appearance.
- How often should we be training the tongue.
- How tongue posture helps lift and firm other muscles.
- Tips for parents for children’s tongue posture health.
- The link between Face Yoga and tongue position.
- Dr Shehab’s daily wellness routine